- Regular price
- Unit price
- Color Pink
- Finish Glossy
- Shape Square
- Accent Jewels
- Accent Metallic
Press-on pedicure gel nails with easy application and comfortable wear. A metallic nude pedicure with a bold turquoise seashell accent.
26 press-on nails in 11 sizes sizes, 1 prep pad, 1 nail file, 1 wooden manicure stick
Press-on Pedicure Gel Nails
- Instant, on-trend press-on toe nails that last
- Chip resistant high shine gel color
- Comfortable, natural look and feel
- Waterproof wear up to 7 days
- Pressure sensitive adhesive for stay put perfection
- No soak off or painful removal
How to Use
STEP 1: PREP
- Wash feet with soap and water. • Shape toe nailbeds and push back cuticles using manicure stick. • Use enclosed Prep Pad to ensure natural nails are clear from oils and residue. • Make sure your toe nailbeds are completely dry before application.
- Pro Tip: Try Red Therapy Base Shield for MAGIC PRESS to fill nail ridges and protect natural nails from removal while extending the wear of MAGIC PRESS.
STEP 2: SELECT SIZE
- Using the number key located on the clear tab, select press-on nail size for each toe. For optimal fit, the press-on nail should not exceed past the natural nail bed onto skin or cuticles. • Peel off clear backing film to expose adhesive.
- Pro Tip: If you are in between sizes, always choose the smaller size for proper adhesion.
STEP 3: APPLICATION
- Align press-on nail with cuticle, making sure to place the clear tab side at cuticle. • Press down firmly from center and side to side.
- Pro Tip: Make sure the press-on nail is applied slightly above cuticle line, avoiding placement on skin.
HOW TO REMOVE
- Create a gap using manicure stick to gently lift cuticle side of the press-on nail away from your natural nail. • Apply a drop of polish remover or cuticle oil between natural nail and the press-on nail. • Wait 1 minute and gently lift away the nail.
- Avoid water for at least 1 hour after application.
- Avoid lotions or oils at least 2-3 hours before or after application.
- Press-on nail can be filed to desired length and shape after application. Nail should be filed on an angle, under nail not straight or on top.
- Nail adhesive is “pressure sensitive”- The more your press, the better the adhesion for longer wear.
- Not recommended to wear for longer than 7 days.
Nails: ABS Plastic
Adhesive: Polyacrilic Acid, Ethylhexyl Acrylate
Prep Pad: Isopropyl Alcohol, Water
SHIPPING & RETURNS
HOW TO USE
Wash feet with soap and water. Shape nails and push back cuticles using manicure stick. Use enclosed Prep Pad to ensure nails are clear from oils and residue. Make sure your nails are completely dry before application.
Using the number key located on the clear tab select artificial nail size for each toe. For optimal fit, the false nail should not exceed past the nail bed onto skin or cuticles. Peel off clear backing film to expose adhesive.
Align false nail with cuticle, making sure to place the clear tab side at cuticle. Press down firmly from center and side to side.
How to Remove MAGIC PRESS Pedicure
Create a gap using pedicure stick to gently lift cuticle side of nail away from your natural nail. Apply a drop of polish remover or cuticle oil between natural nail and MAGIC PRESS. Wait 1 minute and gently lift away the nail.