Glaze Starter Kit Warm Grey
- Regular price
- Unit price
- Color Grey
- Finish Glossy
Mini LED Lamp, 34 semi-cured gel nail strips (in 12 sizes), Nail file, Manicure stick, and 2 prep pads at a valued price.
•Mini LED Lamp: compact, portable & powerful
•Powered by a USB cable, connect to any device
•Two settings: 45 or 60 seconds
•Ergonomic design for manicure and pedicure use
•Compatible with all gel nail products
• Easy application: Fool-proof, fast curing formula
• Molded shape: Curved volume is molded to nail shape, it's thicker in the center and thinner at the cuticle for superior fit our proprietary DOME EFFECT™
• Mega volume: Plump volume that masks imperfections for an even pro-finish.
• Mirror shine: Rich vibrant color with light reflecting particles delivers brilliant shine.
• Gel strong up to 14 days: Lasting shine, durable wear that's chip-proof and scratch-proof.
How to Use
Strip: Acrylates Copolymer, Polyurethane-11, Dipentaerythrityl Pentaacrylate, Acrylates Crosspolymer, Polyester-5, Synthetic Fluorophlogopite, Polyethylene Terephthalate, Polyurethane-33, Aluminum Hydroxide, Tin Oxide. MAY CONTAIN: Chromium Oxide Green, Iron Oxides, Red 36, Manganese Violent, Blue 1 Lake, Titanium Dioxide, Aluminum Powder.
Prep Pad: Isopropyl Alcohol, Water/Aqua/Eau
SHIPPING & RETURNS
Love these nails!
Currently on Day 10 of these nails and I'm thrilled! I have several nails that split vertically and no amount of polish, superglue, or silk wraps could stop it. They always managed to snag on something and split down to the quick. I tried the regular stickers, and they were good, but you could still see the ridges in my nails. The glaze stickers are thick enough that you can't see the imperfections in my nails, AND NO SNAGGING!! I had a little trouble placing them far enough down to my cuticle, but I'm sure practice will help that. I used tweezers to place, and nail scissors to trim. I'm so happy to finally have a solution to have a nice manicure, without making my nail condition worse. I will buy these over and over.