Two of a Kind
- Regular price
- Unit price
- Color Multi
- Finish Glossy
- Accent Graphic
50+ nail stickers, 20+ activity stickers, 2 Prep pads, 4 Magic Pick tools
- Mom-approved play nails for kids!
- DIY and dress-up their manicure, for petites - ages 3+
- Pre-adhesive nails for easy and safe application and removal.
- Store & save for later use – false nails won't dry out.
- Non-Toxic, Cruelty Free & Vegan.
How to Use
STEP 1: PREP
- Wash hands with soap and water.
- Make sure nails are completely dry before application.
STEP 2: SELECT SIZE
- Select press-on nail size for each finger. For optimal fit, the false nail should not exceed past the natural nail bed onto skin or cuticles.
- Peel off clear backing film to expose adhesive.
- Pro Tip: If you are in between sizes, always choose the smaller size for proper adhesion.
STEP 3: APPLICATION
- Using nail handle, align press-on nail with cuticle, making sure to place the clear tab side at cuticle.
- Press down firmly from center and side to side.
- Twist off handle and file clean edge.
How to Remove:
- Create a gap using the manicure stick to gently lift the cuticle side of the press-on nail away from your natural nail.
- Apply a drop of polish remover or cuticle oil between the natural nail and press-on nail.
- Wait 1 minute and gently lift away at the nail.
- Avoid water for at least 1 hour after application.
- Avoid lotions or oils at least 2-3 hours before or after application.
- Nail adhesive is “pressure sensitive”- The more your press, the better the adhesion for longer wear.
Strip: Polyurethane-11, Acrylates Copolymer, Silica, Polyester-5, Synthetic Fluorophlogopite, Polyethylene Terephthalate, Aluminum Hydroxide, Tin Oxide. MAY CONTAIN: Chromium Oxide Green, Iron Oxides, Red 36, Manganese Violet, Blue 1 Lake, Titanium Dioxide, Aluminum Powder.
Gloss Prep Pad: Isopropyl Alcohol, Water/Aqua/Eau, Acrylates/Octylacrylamide Copolymer, Aminomethyl Propanol, Tocopheryl Acetate.