- Sale price
- Regular price
- Unit price
- Color White
- Finish Glossy
- Finish Holographic
- Accent Floral
- Accent Ombre
33 semi-cured gel nail strips, 2 prep pads, 1 nail file, 1 wooden manicure stick
Semi-cured Gel Pedicure Nail Strips
- Easy application: Fool-proof, fast curing formula
- Molded shape: Curved volume is molded to nail shape, it's thicker in the center and thinner at the cuticle for superior fit our proprietary DOME EFFECT™
- Mega volume: Plump volume that masks imperfections for an even pro-finish.
- Mirror shine: Rich vibrant color with light reflecting particles delivers brilliant shine.
- Gel strong up to 14 days: Lasting shine, durable wear that's chip-proof and scratch-proof.
How to Use
STEP 1: PREP
- Wash feet with soap and water.
- Shape nails and push back cuticles.
- Use enclosed Prep Pad to ensure nails are clear from oils and residue.
- Make sure your nails are completely dry before application.
- Pro Tip: Because GLAZE is an all-in-one product, no additional Base Coat or Nail Strengthener is needed.
STEP 2: SELECT SIZE
- Hold the sheet over nail to find your size. If you are in between sizes, always size down.
STEP 3: APPLY
- Gently lift strip from sheet starting from edge.
- Place strip over the center of your nail, starting at cuticle line and pressing outward. For optimal adhesion, the strip should be placed above the cuticle line avoiding skin or cuticles.
STEP 4: REMOVE FILM
- Remove the protective film.
STEP 5: PRESS
- Press down firmly from center and side to side.
STEP 6: TRIM
- Trim strip flush to your nails using nail scissors or nail clippers.
STEP 7: CURE
- Cure under LED light for 45 seconds.
STEP 8: FILE
- Position the nail file horizontally along the contour of your nail. With one sweeping motion, file firmly across your free edge. Make sure GLAZE does not exceed beyond your nail length. Any overhang will cause chipping or cracking.
- Pro Tip: Using the wooden manicure stick gently press down on glaze strip thoroughly to seal all edges before curing.
HOW TO REMOVE:
STEP 1: REMOVE
- Apply cuticle oil on nail bed.
STEP 2: LIFT
- Use manicure stick to gently and slowly lift nail strip from corner of the cuticle area.
- Gradually push the strip off your nail.
- CAUTION: Do not peel off with force or in one quick motion.
Acrylates Copolymer, Polyurethane-11, Dipentaerythrityl Pentaacrylate, Acrylates Crosspolymer, Polyester-5, Chromium Oxide Green (CI 77288), Iron Oxides (CI 77499), Red 36 (CI 12085), Manganese Violet (CI 77742), Aluminum Hydroxide (CI 77002), Blue 1 Lake (CI 42090), Synthetic Fluorphlogopite, Titanium Dioxide (CI 77891), Polyethylene Terephthalate, Polyurethane-33, Aluminum Powder (CI 77000), Tin Oxide
SHIPPING & RETURNS
HOW TO USE
Wash hands with soap and water. Shape nails and push back cuticles. Use enclosed Prep Pad to ensure nails are clear from oils and residue. Make sure your nails are completely dry before application.
Hold the sheet over nail to find your size. If you are in between sizes, always size down.
Gently lift strip from sheet starting from edge. Place strip over the center of your nail, starting at cuticle line and pressing outward. For optimal adhesion, the strip should be placed above the cuticle line avoiding skin or cuticles.
Remove the protective film.
Press down firmly from center and side to side.
Trim strip flush to your nails using nail scissors or nail clippers.
Cure under LED light for 45 seconds.
I'm obsessed! Need this in a manicure too!
I'm obsessed with the glaze nail designs! This one is such a beautiful soft neutral pastel lavender with accent holographic nails. Application is easy and they last me up to 4 weeks! Wish they would make more matching manicure sets!!!
i was disappointed as i thought these were the press on nails . didn’t realize it was a mail covering
Love the colors
Trying DD pedi for the first time. Loved it. My daughter and I shared this set, perfect for our two different nail beds. Already ordered two more sets of other equally beautiful colors.
Pretty design, some flaws
Lovely design. I love how the purples match together. My only gripes are the strips needing a lot of pressing to lay on the nail without "ruffling" and that the sizing is indeed a bit weird. Most of the people using the largest size proclaim themselves as having "large feet" whereas most of the people using the smallest size consider themselves to have average sized feet (I asked my friends and online users who have used glaze). I have no friends below a US 6.5. That points to the possibility that the sizes could be skewed large. I personally wear an 8.5, which is average in the US, and use the smallest strip. I would think that it's not only the shoe size, but the foot width or person's weight that will determine the toe size. For the large toes, the strips can be stretched. But cutting them down to fit smaller toes will ruin the design. Perhaps the original Korean sizing is smaller, to cater to the market there, and they make them bigger for the US market so if you have smaller toes maybe try to order from the Korean site. Regardless, selling sized packs could cut down on waste and is something that could help DD stand out from the competition. People with large toes are going to be wasting all the smaller sizes, and vice versa, and we all know how important it is to minimize waste these days.
Keep the Large Toe Size
Got my first pedicure set and was excited the big toe actually fit. I read the review above and I'm sorry not everyone has tiny feet. Yay for ladies who wear 9+