- Regular price
- Unit price
- Finish Glossy
- Shape Stiletto
- Length Long
30 gel nails in 12 sizes, 1 prep pad, 1 nail file, 1 wooden manicure stick
Trendy Press-on Gel Nails
- Instant, on-trend press-on nails that last
- Chip resistant high shine gel color
- Comfortable, natural look and feel
- Waterproof wear up to 7 days
- Pressure sensitive adhesive for stay-put perfection
- No soak off or painful removal
How to Use
STEP 1: PREP
- Wash hands with soap and water. • Shape natural nails and push back cuticles using manicure stick. • Use enclosed Prep Pad to ensure natural nails are clear from oils and residue. • Make sure your nailbeds are completely dry before application.
- Pro Tip: Try Red Therapy Base Shield for MAGIC PRESS to fill nail ridges and protect natural nails from removal while extending the wear of MAGIC PRESS.
STEP 2: SELECT SIZE
- Using the number key located on the clear tab, select press-on nail size for each finger. For optimal fit, the press-on nail should not exceed past the nail bed onto skin or cuticles. • Peel off clear backing film to expose adhesive.
- Pro Tip: If you are in between sizes, always choose the smaller size for proper adhesion.
STEP 3: APPLICATION
- Align press-on nail with cuticle, making sure to place the clear tab side at cuticle. • Press down firmly from center and side to side.
- Pro Tip: Make sure the press-on nail is applied slightly above cuticle line, avoiding placement on skin.
- Pro Tip: Apply both thumbs last for best control during application.
HOW TO REMOVE
- Create a gap using manicure stick to gently lift at the cuticle side of the press-on nail - away from your natural nail. • Apply a drop of polish remover or cuticle oil between natural nail and the press-on nail. • Wait 1 minute and gently lift away the nail.
- Avoid water for at least 1 hour after application. • Avoid lotions or oils at least 2-3 hours before or after application. • The press-on nail can be filed to desired length and shape after application. Nail should be filed on an angle, under nail not straight or on top. • Nail adhesive is “pressure sensitive” - The more your press, the better the adhesion for longer wear. • Not recommended to wear for longer than 7 days.
Nails: ABS Plastic
Adhesive: Polyacrilic Acid, Ethylhexyl Acrylate
Prep Pad: Isopropyl Alcohol, Water
SHIPPING & RETURNS
HOW TO USE
Wash hands with soap and water. Shape nails and push back cuticles using manicure stick. Use enclosed Prep Pad to ensure nails are clear from oils and residue. Make sure your nails are completely dry before application.
Using the number key located on the clear tab select artificial nail size for each finger. For optimal fit, the false nail should not exceed past the nail bed onto skin or cuticles. Peel off clear backing film to expose adhesive.
Align false nail with cuticle, making sure to place the clear tab side at cuticle. Press down firmly from center and side to side.
How to Remove MAGIC PRESS
Create a gap using manicure stick to gently lift cuticle side of nail away from your natural nail. Apply a drop of polish remover or cuticle oil between natural nail and MAGIC PRESS. Wait 1 minute and gently lift away the nail.
My daughter wanted me to wear these, although I wasn’t really liking them after receiving based on appearance (no issues, just glitter isn’t a preference of mine.) I messed up rushing the application and washed dishes shortly after putting them on. My mistake. After they popped off and I had some time, I glued them on with just a dab of regular smegular nail glue on the adhesive and they looked better then they did on the first application. The first application there were a lot of visible bubbles/gaps which really turned me off to them. Being that my little girl wanted me to wear them I didn’t give up and glad I didnt. I love them. The fit of these nails to my natural nails are the best I’ve found yet. Only thing is I wish I had waited until my ladies weekend coming up so they could be fresh.
Rated 5 out of 5
Rated 5 out of 5
|Ease of Use||
Rated 4 out of 5
Rated 4 out of 5