- 140 in 14 Sizes
Tips that help you create the perfect French manicure every time. Patented application tab ensures accurate placement and perfect adhesion. Thin band in champagne.
How to Apply:
1. Clean and prep nails.
2. Select the proper size. French color should fully cover free edge and be flush with sidewalls.
3. Lightly buff free edge and remove all dust from natural nail plate.
4. Apply glue onto entire band of French color inside housing applicator.
5. Place onto free edge. Avoid any overhang of French color.
6. Holding it in place, place from the center of the housing applicator out to the sides to set.
7. Use nail clipper to clip application tab at center white circle to release French color from housing applicator.
8. Lightly buff over French color.
9. Apply the overlay system of your choice.
- Professional strength and durability
- Easy to use applicator
- Chip resistant