- Sale price
- Regular price
- Unit price
- Color Pink
- Finish Shimmer
33 semi-cured gel nail strips, 2 prep pads, 1 nail file, 1 wooden manicure stick
Semi-cured Gel Pedicure Nail Strips
- Easy application: Fool-proof, fast curing formula
- Molded shape: Curved volume is molded to nail shape, it's thicker in the center and thinner at the cuticle for superior fit our proprietary DOME EFFECT™
- Mega volume: Plump volume that masks imperfections for an even pro-finish.
- Mirror shine: Rich vibrant color with light reflecting particles delivers brilliant shine.
- Gel strong up to 14 days: Lasting shine, durable wear that's chip-proof and scratch-proof.
How to Use
STEP 1: PREP
- Wash feet with soap and water.
- Shape nails and push back cuticles.
- Use enclosed Prep Pad to ensure nails are clear from oils and residue.
- Make sure your nails are completely dry before application.
- Pro Tip: Because GLAZE is an all-in-one product, no additional Base Coat or Nail Strengthener is needed.
STEP 2: SELECT SIZE
- Hold the sheet over nail to find your size. If you are in between sizes, always size down.
STEP 3: APPLY
- Gently lift strip from sheet starting from edge.
- Place strip over the center of your nail, starting at cuticle line and pressing outward. For optimal adhesion, the strip should be placed above the cuticle line avoiding skin or cuticles.
STEP 4: REMOVE FILM
- Remove the protective film.
STEP 5: PRESS
- Press down firmly from center and side to side.
STEP 6: TRIM
- Trim strip flush to your nails using nail scissors or nail clippers.
STEP 7: CURE
- Cure under LED light for 45 seconds.
STEP 8: FILE
- Position the nail file horizontally along the contour of your nail. With one sweeping motion, file firmly across your free edge. Make sure GLAZE does not exceed beyond your nail length. Any overhang will cause chipping or cracking.
- Pro Tip: Using the wooden manicure stick gently press down on glaze strip thoroughly to seal all edges before curing.
HOW TO REMOVE:
STEP 1: REMOVE
- Apply cuticle oil on nail bed.
STEP 2: LIFT
- Use manicure stick to gently and slowly lift nail strip from corner of the cuticle area.
- Gradually push the strip off your nail.
- CAUTION: Do not peel off with force or in one quick motion.
Acrylates Copolymer, Polyurethane-11, Dipentaerythrityl Pentaacrylate, Acrylates Crosspolymer, Polyester-5, Chromium Oxide Green (CI 77288), Iron Oxides (CI 77499), Red 36 (CI 12085), Manganese Violet (CI 77742), Aluminum Hydroxide (CI 77002), Blue 1 Lake (CI 42090), Synthetic Fluorphlogopite, Titanium Dioxide (CI 77891), Polyethylene Terephthalate, Polyurethane-33, Aluminum Powder (CI 77000), Tin Oxide
SHIPPING & RETURNS
HOW TO USE
Wash hands with soap and water. Shape nails and push back cuticles. Use enclosed Prep Pad to ensure nails are clear from oils and residue. Make sure your nails are completely dry before application.
Hold the sheet over nail to find your size. If you are in between sizes, always size down.
Gently lift strip from sheet starting from edge. Place strip over the center of your nail, starting at cuticle line and pressing outward. For optimal adhesion, the strip should be placed above the cuticle line avoiding skin or cuticles.
Remove the protective film.
Press down firmly from center and side to side.
Trim strip flush to your nails using nail scissors or nail clippers.
Cure under LED light for 45 seconds.
Position the nail file horizontally along the contour of your nail. With one sweeping motion, file firmly across your free edge. Make sure GLAZE does not exceed beyond your nail length. Any overhang will cause chipping or cracking.
Old product - want a refund
I was looking forward to trying a Glaze pedi. Got the Mystic Rose. Not one of the color pads stuck to my toenails nails. They were stiff and not pliable. After putting under the gel light, they fell off. I had already tried the Glaze Manicure sets and they worked fine, so I decided to try these. You cannot sell old product that's been lying around. It doesn't work. There's nothing that can be done to get these to stick to the nails. What a complete waste of time. I not only want my money back, but want to be able to purchase a new different Glaze set for fingernails at no charge and for free shipping, due to the aggravation I incurred, as the toenails obviously are not good. I've already spent just under $100 on two different purchases, so I could give some to friends as gifts. I am very unhappy.
We're so sorry to hear you had a less than positive experience with GLAZE Pedi! Please send a message over to our Customer Service team at firstname.lastname@example.org and our team would be happy to help make this right for you!
The Dashing Diva Team
I was expecting this pedi to be a different color based on the website pictures. And looking at the color (before application) it looks really light and pretty. After application it turned into a darker, shiny, foil/metallic look. I really am not a fan of the metallic look. It’s just not what I expected.
This is my first time doing a pedi with Diva Nail. The overall application and using the light/lamp was easy. The wrap was very thick and seems to be of good quality. I will be able to get 2 pedis from the set. I look forward to trying my other colors. I just don’t think I would order this color again.
I received this pedi set for free, from the buy a mani get a pedi free promotion that ran a few weeks ago. So I have multiple colors to try out.