Home Sweet Home
- Regular price
- Unit price
- Color White
- Finish Glossy
- Shape Square
- Length Medium
- Accent Glitter
- Accent Metallic
Medium length, square shape, glossy finish press-on gel nails. A metallic red, white, & blue manicure will take you to the land of the free and the Home Sweet Home of the glam!
30 gel nails in 12 sizes, 1 prep pad, 1 nail file, 1 wooden manicure stick
Trendy Press-on Gel Nails
- Instant, on-trend press-on nails that last
- Chip resistant high shine gel color
- Comfortable, natural look and feel
- Waterproof wear up to 7 days
- Pressure sensitive adhesive for stay-put perfection
- No soak off or painful removal
How to Use
STEP 1: PREP
- Wash hands with soap and water. • Shape natural nails and push back cuticles using manicure stick. • Use enclosed Prep Pad to ensure natural nails are clear from oils and residue. • Make sure your nailbeds are completely dry before application.
- Pro Tip: Try Red Therapy Base Shield for MAGIC PRESS to fill nail ridges and protect natural nails from removal while extending the wear of MAGIC PRESS.
STEP 2: SELECT SIZE
- Using the number key located on the clear tab, select press-on nail size for each finger. For optimal fit, the press-on nail should not exceed past the nail bed onto skin or cuticles. • Peel off clear backing film to expose adhesive.
- Pro Tip: If you are in between sizes, always choose the smaller size for proper adhesion.
STEP 3: APPLICATION
- Align press-on nail with cuticle, making sure to place the clear tab side at cuticle. • Press down firmly from center and side to side.
- Pro Tip: Make sure the press-on nail is applied slightly above cuticle line, avoiding placement on skin.
- Pro Tip: Apply both thumbs last for best control during application.
HOW TO REMOVE
- Create a gap using manicure stick to gently lift at the cuticle side of the press-on nail - away from your natural nail. • Apply a drop of polish remover or cuticle oil between natural nail and the press-on nail. • Wait 1 minute and gently lift away the nail.
- Avoid water for at least 1 hour after application. • Avoid lotions or oils at least 2-3 hours before or after application. • The press-on nail can be filed to desired length and shape after application. Nail should be filed on an angle, under nail not straight or on top. • Nail adhesive is “pressure sensitive” - The more your press, the better the adhesion for longer wear. • Not recommended to wear for longer than 7 days.
Nails: ABS Plastic
Adhesive: Polyacrilic Acid, Ethylhexyl Acrylate
Prep Pad: Isopropyl Alcohol, Water
SHIPPING & RETURNS
HOW TO USE
Wash hands with soap and water. Shape nails and push back cuticles using manicure stick. Use enclosed Prep Pad to ensure nails are clear from oils and residue. Make sure your nails are completely dry before application.
Using the number key located on the clear tab select artificial nail size for each finger. For optimal fit, the false nail should not exceed past the nail bed onto skin or cuticles. Peel off clear backing film to expose adhesive.
Align false nail with cuticle, making sure to place the clear tab side at cuticle. Press down firmly from center and side to side.
How to Remove MAGIC PRESS
Create a gap using manicure stick to gently lift cuticle side of nail away from your natural nail. Apply a drop of polish remover or cuticle oil between natural nail and MAGIC PRESS. Wait 1 minute and gently lift away the nail.
Disappointing quality & selection
Sigh. I was already disappointed when there were no patriotic medium magic press released, so I ordered this one as my only option (the smalls are so short they don't cover my nail bed). But there's 5 different design options for Gloss... so no idea why they couldn't spread the love a bit.
The set is almost all the white glitter, with 2 each of the red and blue chrome for sizes 6, 7, and 8. They USED TO show the full set for Gloss, with how many of each design was received in each size, and they've never done that for Magic Press and really should. I know what sizes work on which finger, so seeing the models (who apparently all have small hands and/or narrow nail beds) is unhelpful for understanding what a set will look like when *I* wear it. Disappointing that the only patriotic option only allows me a single blue nail and a single red nail.
In terms of the quality, this is also a bust. The red nails don't have enough color coverage, so they look shabby right out of the box. This sticks out since it's supposed to be a chrome finish and it's visibly splotchy. I can't return them since they were my only option for the holiday weekend. Long story short, Dashing Diva didn't give me any options in the product I wear, the only thing I could order was extremely limited in creating the intended color scheme, and the quality was sub-par compared to other Magic Press sets.
Rated 2 out of 5
Rated 2 out of 5
|Ease of Use||
Rated 5 out of 5
Rated 5 out of 5