- Regular price
- Unit price
- Color Red
- Finish Glossy
33 semi-cured gel nail strips, 2 prep pads, 1 nail file, 1 wooden manicure stick
- Easy application: Fool-proof, fast curing formula
- Molded shape: Curved volume is molded to nail shape, it's thicker in the center and thinner at the cuticle for superior fit our proprietary DOME EFFECT™
- Mega volume: Plump volume that masks imperfections for an even pro-finish.
- Mirror shine: Rich vibrant color with light reflecting particles delivers brilliant shine.
- Gel strong up to 14 days: Lasting shine, durable wear that's chip-proof and scratch-proof.
How to Use
STEP 1: PREP
- Wash feet with soap and water.
- Shape nails and push back cuticles.
- Use enclosed Prep Pad to ensure nails are clear from oils and residue.
- Make sure your nails are completely dry before application.
STEP 2: SELECT SIZE
- Hold the sheet over nail to find your size. If you are in between sizes, always size down.
STEP 3: APPLY
- Gently lift strip from sheet starting from edge.
- Place strip over the center of your nail, starting at cuticle line and pressing outward. For optimal adhesion, the strip should be placed above the cuticle line avoiding skin or cuticles.
STEP 4: REMOVE FILM
- Remove the protective film.
STEP 5: PRESS
- Press down firmly from center and side to side.
STEP 6: TRIM
- Trim strip flush to your nails using nail scissors or nail clippers.
STEP 7: CURE
- Cure under LED light for 45 seconds.
STEP 8: FILE
- Position the nail file horizontally along the contour of your nail. With one sweeping motion, file firmly across your free edge. Make sure GLAZE does not exceed beyond your nail length. Any overhang will cause chipping or cracking.
- Pro Tip: Using the wooden manicure stick gently press down on glaze strip thoroughly to seal all edges before curing.
HOW TO REMOVE:
STEP 1: REMOVE
- Apply cuticle oil on nail bed.
STEP 2: LIFT
- Use manicure stick to gently and slowly lift nail strip from corner of the cuticle area.
- Gradually push the strip off your nail.
- CAUTION: Do not peel off with force or in one quick motion.
Acrylates Copolymer, Polyurethane-11, Dipentaerythrityl Pentaacrylate, Acrylates Crosspolymer, Polyester-5, Chromium Oxide Green (CI 77288), Iron Oxides (CI 77499), Red 36 (CI 12085), Manganese Violet (CI 77742), Aluminum Hydroxide (CI 77002), Blue 1 Lake (CI 42090), Synthetic Fluorphlogopite, Titanium Dioxide (CI 77891), Polyethylene Terephthalate, Polyurethane-33, Aluminum Powder (CI 77000), Tin Oxide
HOW TO USE
Wash hands with soap and water. Shape nails and push back cuticles. Use enclosed Prep Pad to ensure nails are clear from oils and residue. Make sure your nails are completely dry before application.
Hold the sheet over nail to find your size. If you are in between sizes, always size down.
Gently lift strip from sheet starting from edge. Place strip over the center of your nail, starting at cuticle line and pressing outward. For optimal adhesion, the strip should be placed above the cuticle line avoiding skin or cuticles.
Remove the protective film.
Press down firmly from center and side to side.
Trim strip flush to your nails using nail scissors or nail clippers.
Cure under LED light for 45 seconds.
Position the nail file horizontally along the contour of your nail. With one sweeping motion, file firmly across your free edge. Make sure GLAZE does not exceed beyond your nail length. Any overhang will cause chipping or cracking.
I just applied the Tomato Red Glaze Pedicure strips to my toes today. I am familiar with gloss but I’ve never tried pedicure products.
Easy to apply (tweezers helped with the smaller ones)
Can be cut to fit different toenail shapes (will take a bit of practice to get it right)
Able to cover toe nails that have been damaged (old sports injury)
Probably able to get two pedicures from one set depending on your big toe size
Cons: ( none of these are much of a big deal)
Difficult to gauge size needed due to glare of top protector sheet (also I ditched the clear sheet prior to application)
Not that easy to clip with a toenail clipper so I relied more on filing after curing
I felt like they needed a longer cure time than stated to harden, or perhaps they just don’t harden fully
I definitely have not-the-prettiest toenails due to nature and old sports injuries. These glaze strips help cover up and even out the look of my nails. Much improved! I like the thickness and the glossy finish. The little lamp does the trick but I may try my more powerful lamp as well. I was able to cut the strips in half and get two nails done from one strip (because toenails are short right?). Even without doing that many people will be able to get a second pedicure from one set unless you use the largest strip size for your big toe. I have size 10 feet and I was able to use the second largest big toe strip size. If these last two weeks they will be real winners!
Thank you for your review-- we're happy to hear you are loving GLAZE Pedicure so far!
This application looks great! :)
Trimming down the excess strip can be a bit more tricky for toes-- it may be helpful to use a nail scissors rather than a clipper to trim the strip down as closely as possible to the length of the nail, to reduce the amount of filing needed after curing.
Please note that with GLAZE it is important to apply the strip with the cuticle end at the cuticle line, as it is tapered to help achieve seamless adhesion and prevent lifting. This is different from GLOSS, where you can apply the strip with either end facing the cuticle line. Just something to keep in mind if you are cutting the strips in half ;)
The Dashing Diva Team