Real Black Glaze Starter Kit
- Regular price
- Unit price
- Color Black
- Finish Glossy
Mini LED Lamp, 34 semi-cured gel nail strips (in 12 sizes), Nail file, Manicure stick, and 2 prep pads at a valued price.
•Mini LED Lamp: compact, portable & powerful
•Powered by a USB cable, connect to any device
•Two settings: 45 or 60 seconds
•Ergonomic design for manicure and pedicure use
•Compatible with all gel nail products
• Easy application: Fool-proof, fast curing formula
• Molded shape: Curved volume is molded to nail shape, it's thicker in the center and thinner at the cuticle for superior fit our proprietary DOME EFFECT™
• Mega volume: Plump volume that masks imperfections for an even pro-finish.
• Mirror shine: Rich vibrant color with light reflecting particles delivers brilliant shine.
• Gel strong up to 14 days: Lasting shine, durable wear that's chip-proof and scratch-proof.
How to Use
STEP 1: PREP
•Wash hands with soap and water.
• Shape nails and push back cuticles.
• Use enclosed Prep Pad to ensure nails are clear from oils and residue.
• Make sure your nails are completely dry before application.
Pro Tip: Because GLAZE is an all-in-one product, no additional Base Coat or Nail Strengthener is needed.
STEP 2: SELECT SIZE
• Hold the sheet over nail to find your size. If you are in between sizes, always size down.
STEP 3: REMOVE FILM
• Remove the protective film.
STEP 4: APPLY
• Gently lift strip from sheet starting from edge.
• Place strip over the center of your nail, starting at cuticle line and pressing outward. For optimal adhesion, the strip should be placed above the cuticle line avoiding skin or cuticles.
STEP 5: PRESS
• Press down firmly from center and side to side.
STEP 6: TRIM
• Trim strip flush to your nails using nail scissors or nail clippers.
STEP 7: CURE
• Press the button at the back of the lamp
• First insert four fingers under the lamp and cure. Next insert thumb and cure separately.
• Cure under LED light for 45 seconds.
Pro Tip: To activate two-timer function quickly push button for 45 second cure. For a 60 second cure, hold down button for 3 seconds.
STEP 8: FILE
• Position the nail file horizontally along the contour of your nail. With one sweeping motion, file firmly across your free edge. Make sure GLAZE does not exceed beyond your nail length. Any overhang will cause chipping or cracking.
Pro Tip: Using the wooden manicure stick gently press down on glaze strip thoroughly to seal all edges before curing. This will prevent hair and debris from catching onto the nail strip perimeter.
How To Remove:
STEP 1: REMOVE
• Apply cuticle oil on nail bed.
STEP 2: LIFT
• Use manicure stick to gently and slowly lift nail strip from corner of the cuticle area.
• Gradually push the strip off your nail. CAUTION: Do not peel off with force or in one quick motion.
Strip: Acrylates Copolymer, Polyurethane-11, Dipentaerythrityl Pentaacrylate, Acrylates Crosspolymer, Polyester-5, Synthetic Fluorophlogopite, Polyethylene Terephthalate, Polyurethane-33, Aluminum Hydroxide, Tin Oxide. MAY CONTAIN: Chromium Oxide Green, Iron Oxides, Red 36, Manganese Violent, Blue 1 Lake, Titanium Dioxide, Aluminum Powder.
Prep Pad: Isopropyl Alcohol, Water/Aqua/Eau
SHIPPING & RETURNS
Stay on and are super shiny
I am so glad I found Dashing Diva Glaze! They stay on and are easy to take off with little to no damage. I ruined my nails with salon gel manicures previously and these work great
Easy and durable
I put these on in the car while waiting for my daughter to get out of her orthodontist appointment. I have thin weak nails so polish usually only lasts me a few days also I am not a fan of acrylic nails . This glaze has been on for 10 days and still looks great. At the base, by my cuticles there’s some slight lifting and every now and then gets caught in my hair but I am very pleased so far. I plan on purchasing more. I do wish there were some matte finish colors though.
I love them!!!
I absolutely love them! I have had them on for about a week and they are still awesome! Only thing is to make sure not to get it on your cuticles bc it kind of hurts, but that is user error! 😊