Your day-to-day will include assisting the team in conception and execution of retail marketing campaigns and initiatives, asset development and ensuring processes and projects on are track. This position will focus on both domestic and international markets and will report into the Marketing Communications Manager. This person will work closely with cross-functional partners on execution and follow through across a range of initiatives such as sampling programs, education, co-op, retailer events and retailer.com execution, and evaluation of such programs.
- Assist in development and execution of retailer specific, omni-channel content to support 360° retail marketing plans.
- Maintain and track monthly retailer exposures (including new launches and distribution channels) across all retailers and communicate updates to internal cross-functional partners.
- Maintain marketing budget P&L by retailer for Marketing Team.
- Organize and assist in managing process for all retailer.com needs including: image assets and copy deliverables, execution of timelines, delivery of assets to Sales Team and ensuring all product pages are up to date and best in class.
- Coordinate and submit all retail marketing projects and creative requests and ensure communication of project needs with cross functional partners.
- Support team in preparation and execution of market meetings and large retailer events by managing product ordering, building materials and planning logistics.
- Assist in managing sampling and GWP plans for all retailers and work with key cross-functional partners (Product Marketing, Operations, etc) to ensure timelines are met.
- Collaborate with Creative teams and Product marketing teams on education assets needed for retailers
- Support Marketing and Sales Team in key internal and external meetings and provide recaps to key stakeholders following.
- Support the Sales team in creation and submission of in store event submissions, collateral, and samples.
- Handle all gratis and comp requests from retail partners for marketing programs, social exposures, etc.
- Consistently update key internal, cross functional documents such as marketing calendars and product one sheets.
- Ad hoc projects based on team needs.
- 1-3 years of operational marketing experience, beauty industry preferred.
- Bachelor’s degree in marketing, business or other relevant subject matter required
- You have some experience with project management, with a strong attention to detail and ability to carry out a project from inception to completion.
- You’re comfortable with new projects and are a self-starter who can be nimble and learn across a number of tasks and initiatives.
- You are highly collaborative, communicative, and eager to learn, with desire to grow and take on continued responsibility over time.
- You have proficient technical skills (Microsoft Office and Google Docs).
- Resourceful, detail-oriented, a problem-solver with the ability to take ownership and initiative, work efficiently and strategically while balance competing priorities
- Exceptional collaboration, communication, and interpersonal skills including the ability to stay positive
- Port Washington, NY